I want to start by thanking all of those who were able to attend our "Glow Through the Holidays" event back in November. The evening was such a huge success! It was wonderful to watch the demonstrations done by our lovely Eminence representative, Suzanne, as well as see people leaving with some pretty great gifts and prizes. The event was both informative and fun, and offered some great deals for the holiday season. This month, we would like to extend the specials to anyone who didn't get a chance to make it, or who still has some Christmas shopping to do. Since everyone is looking for great gift ideas this time of year, I thought I would share with you my top 5 favorite products from Eminence so that you can make the right
choice for yourself of for the special people in your life!
1. Clear Skin Willow Bark Booster-Serum - This is one of my favorite products for problem skin. I love it because it can be used for anyone who suffers from breakouts, and it works. Infused with willow bark and tea tree oil, not only does it help to clear breakouts rapidly, it also helps to
minimize the size of pores, and smooth the skin. You can apply this to problem areas, all over the face or even add it to your favorite masque for a great combination treatment.
2. Facial Recovery Oil - Although it can seem counterintuitive to put oil on your face, I assure you there is very little this oil cannot fix. Made with sage, olive oil and ylang ylang this combination soothes, rejuvenates, and calms the skin all at the same time. It is actually suitable for all skin types, and I have even recommended it for rosacea patients. The toning and hydrating properties of the oils help to nourish and renew sensitive and aging skin. This would be a great gift for anyone on your list.
3. Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum - As the temperatures turn colder, many of my patients suffer from dry skin. I love to use this serum in treatment because it is such a powerful rehydrator for dry skin. It's great for those who need moisture, but don't want anything too rich on their skin. The combination of strawberry and rhubarb help to exfoliate and brighten the skin, giving it a youthful glow. This is great on its own or layered under other products for an extra hydrating boost.
4. Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel - In a past article I went into an in-depth discussion about peels and why they are great for the skin. Given that we are into the holiday season, there is nothing better than an at-home peel to give your skin a quick boost. I particularly like this one because it contains glycolic acid which smooths and brightens, but also phyto-hyaluronic acid, which hydrates and plumps the skin. This is great to do the night before a holiday party to get your skin looking its best.
5. Artic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream - This is a great option for those with an anti-aging focus. A light moisturizer, the arctic berries and plants prevent the signs of aging, while improving the skin's elasticity. It won't take long for your skin to feel and look tighter. For those who require something slightly thicker, I would recommend layering this under your favorite moisturizer for the anti-aging benefits.